When going through our portfolio and site photos it is nice to do a comparison to see how accurate our visualizations and graphics are to the now completed project.
Can you tell which the real photo and which is the 3D visualisation in the following series of images ?
How do we produce the visualisations of our Landscape Architecture projects?
- First we build the 3D models of our structures, paths and landform in SketchUp.
- The SketchUp models need to be accurate and every material carefully assigned.
- The 3D model(s) are then imported into new Lumion scene either separately or as one file.
- Next we change or assign materials, and add objects and elements such as trees, people, vehicles, lights, and effects. All editing is rendered in real-time as you work.
- Once we have completed our Lumion scene we then move into photo mode where we add effects or styles before rendering the photo sets or into movie mode where we add movement, effects, styles, and produce the final animated movies.
Kranji Marshes- Singapore
Landscape Architects - Stephen Caffyn Landscape Design